Here I have made a list of the 7 not so serious quotes by Albert Einstein. He wasn't always a serious Mr. Smarty Pants. He was actually a very funny and awkward fellow from what I hear.
1. "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?"
2. "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
3. "Isn't it strange that I who have written only unpopular books should be such a popular fellow?"
4. "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."
5. "Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."
6. "I am a deeply religious nonbeliever - this is a somewhat new kind of religion."
7. "An empty stomach is not a good political adviser."
What's your favorite Einstein quote? Leave them in the comments...